;

2010/11/25

Valentine Song

0 comments

Sing Me Love Valentine Song On This Valentine's Day
What makes a great love Valentine song? In fact, the songwriter did not write a great love song, the singer does not sing songs about love anymore, but people who listen to it makes it great, especially when the two strands together as one - romance. Valentine SongTherefore we, the people who took one of the "Top 10 Love Songs" or "best love songs ever."

Even ex-girlfriend and I used to this song, we - "Lover, I do not have to love" Bright Eyes. It was stupid, because the song titles, lyrics, and even bitter melancholy and melodies. We do not understand why we listen to this song over and over again, maybe just because we both find great rhythm at the time. However, love does not live here anymore. Now I have to forget the sad songs, I found myself singing my new squeeze new "songs of our own."

Ah, Valentine's Day! Each February 14 and within a few weeks before this day, couples send flowers, beautiful, meaningful maps, and sweet chocolate to pet them and explore their romantic side. And the perfect night with the melody wistful tranquility rules. So, sing Valentine song, and I love my Valentine! When your lover has to say this to you, what song would you choose? There is no better time than Valentine's Day, to change our choice of music thrilled.

1) You And Me (Lifehouse) Valentine Song
It makes my heart melt. There is a sense of peace every time I hear this song. As with the melodious voice and gifted! In general, this is a real gem.

2) The other side of the World (KT Tunstall)
Pleasant radiopop well made and wonderful. What I mean is that I always remember this song because I like the way she sings and phrases. Singer song sparkle.

3) Researcher (Coldplay)
The song beautifully done, and the spirit that was not processed in the voice of Martin's almost heartbreaking. The best love songs yet! Very touching song!

4) You're beautiful (James Blunt)
Simply beautiful melody! This work is very meaningful to me, and although I have heard many times, I still love to listen now. A unique voice that really stands out.

5) Smooth (Santana Featuring Rob Thomas)
He has a nice view of Santana. These rocks are fine songs. This song is awesome Latin only sensual, but also a great dance with.

6) Wherever You Will Go (Calling)
If I can make you, I'll go wherever you will go. Thumbs up for the melody.

7) If you think I'd ever change your mind (Agnetha Fältskog)
"And in winter, my songs will keep you warm." Soooooooo songs are good and so was the ABBA sound. It's really interesting to hear the voice of a pure crystal clear again.

Valentine Song8) Crazy In Love (Eminem)
Love and love the song title! And oh, the songs! Slim Shady will eventually create a non-classical-rap. It seems that the poem "You are the meaning of my existence," You are very important to me, You're the air that I breathe, I'm sure that if you ever leave me, I could not have reason to be. "

9) Look Of Love (Diana Krall)
See'd see in the visible and invisible love, soft sound. A beautiful love song. Cuddle by the fireplace with a loved one.

10) When you say you love me (Westlife Featuring Diana Ross)
Westlife back to improve with the new cover of the song famous. In addition, this song is good again for pop ballads that made them famous. Just tell your honey that you admire him or her with a humorous tone. By Louise Anderson

Del.icio.us : , , ,
Zooomr : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,

0 comments:

Popular Posts