;

2009/01/01

About Valentine Poems

0 comments

valentine poems Valentine day is a very special day in a person's life that is fallen in love. Spending the day with your valentine with some special surprises will move your mind away in some different world. Always try to win your valentine's heart with some innovative ideas or thoughts. Valentines Day poems can be referred from library of some famous poets like Joyce Kilmer, Emily Dickinson, Robert Burns, Sir Walter Raleigh and few others to mention. Shakespeare known for his beautiful work in English art and literature can be the inspirational force behind a person who is highly motivated to write poems on valentine. Generally, people present a bouquet, chocolates or flowers to handle the matter in a very simple way rather than opting for Valentine's Day personalized poem to your loved one. Valentine poem can be the unique way to flatter your closed ones which make it own way to express or share the feeling of love. If you are interested to gift Valentine poems to someone then you should have flair to express your words, emotions and feelings freely to your loved ones. Just highlight some points of showing love gestures for the first time, likings of your valentine, promises and dreams to live together throughout the life etc; may serve of significance for the sender to make the receiver feel very special. Valentines Day poems will clearly explain the sender's feeling and sentiments by adopting a nice format style of poem along with some rhyming words. It is a better option rather than purchasing some common article to please your loved ones heart. A uniquely genuine work with genuine feelings for someone special is just worth it. Valentine Poems : My Love I remember when I first fell in love, your voice calling me to be your love. as I promised to cherish you in this foreign land. When times come when I feel lost and scared, remember you are mine, by the result of your love that will never die. There was a time, long ago when you proved your love for me, For my sins you died upon a tree, with powerful action, you displayed your love for me. My love, there are still times when I feel discouraged, when I grow suddenly afraid and loose all courage, call me by name to join you in eternity.

0 comments:

Popular Posts