;

2009/02/14

Valentine’s Day Sms Messages

0 comments

valentine day sms message

Valentine's Day is the day celebrated on 14th February every year around the globe to express the feelings and passion between the loved ones. Valentine's Day is celebrated by exchanging the gifts, flowers, greeting cards, chocolates, Valentine's Day cards and heart shaped balloons. Exchange of the red rose is specifically associated to lovers.

With the arrival of mobile phones, people around the world send millions of text messages to greet their loved ones on the Valentine's Day. Here are some cool Valentine's Day sms messages which you can copy and send to your loved ones:

valentine sms message

Happy Valentine's Day • Without Love -- days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! I Love U my Valentine. • I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day! • Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! • Your love is like a river peaceful and deep, • Seasons will Change, Colors will Fade, But....One thing that will never Change... I LOVE U SO MUCH • Love is what I see in, your smile every day. Love is what I feel in, every touch you give. Love is what I hear in, every word you say. Love is what we share, every day we live. Technorati : Del.icio.us : Zooomr : Flickr :

0 comments:

Popular Posts